Emergency Obs. Request Information
- Disaster Type: Flood, Landslide, Storm
- Country: Vietnam
- Occurrence Date (UTC): 07 October, 2020
- SA activation Date(UTC): 07 October, 2020
- Requester: Department of National Remote Sensing -Vietnam Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE)
- Escalation to the International Charter: No
- GLIDE Number:
According to the report on the tropical depression area in the East Sea and the warning of prolonged heavy rain in the central, central highlands and the south of the national hydro-meteorological forecasting center, due to the influence of the tropical converging strip passing through the Central Vietnam combined with the cold air, from 6 October to 11 October in the Central provinces, there is a possibility of heavy rain. The total popular rainfall is 300-500mm / period, particularly the provinces from Ha Tinh to Quang Ngai have very heavy rain with popular rainfall 500-700mm /period; the North Central Highlands provinces have moderate rainfall, heavy rain, some places with very heavy rain with popular rainfall of 200-350mm /period.
Detected Flood Water in Vietnam
This file includes the shape file
Sentinel Asia member only.
The account will be sent to the EOR requester after Web GIS page is prepared.