Emergency Obs. Request Information
- Disaster Type: Flood, Landslide and Storm
- Country: Vietnam
- Occurrence Date (UTC): 13 September, 2021
- SA activation Date(UTC): 13 September, 2021
- Requester: Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE)
- Escalation to the International Charter: No
- GLIDE Number: TC-2021-000136-PHL
Due to the influence of storm No. 5 at Ly Son island station (Quang Ngai), there was a strong wind of level 8, level 10; at Con Co island station (Quang Tri) with gusts of level 8; Dung Quat (Quang Ngai) has strong winds of level 6, gusts of level 8; Tra Cau (Quang Ngai) has gusty winds of level 7. The area from Quang Tri to Binh Dinh has had heavy to very heavy rain with a common rainfall of 150-300mm, some places over 350mm.
Tropical Storm Jolina in Philippines on 8 September, 2021 see detail
Sentinel Asia member only.
The account will be sent to the EOR requester after Web GIS page is prepared.