Emergency Obs. Request Information
- Disaster Type: Flood, Landslide and Storm
- Country: Vietnam
- Occurrence Date (UTC): 14 October, 2021
- SA activation Date(UTC): 10 October, 2021
- Requester: Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE)
- Escalation to the International Charter: No
- GLIDE Number: FL-2021-000158-PHL
Typhoon KOMPASU appeared in the East of the Philippines at 13:00 on October 13, the location of the storm's center was at about 18.8 degrees North latitude; 111.8 degrees East longitude, about 280km north of Hoang Sa archipelago. The strongest wind in the area near the center of the storm is strong at level 10-11 (90-120km/h), level 13. It is forecasted that on October 14, the storm will make landfall in Vietnam, directly affecting the provinces from Thanh Hóa to Quang Nam.
Typhoon KOMPASU in Vietnam on 14 October, 2021 see detail
Sentinel Asia member only.
The account will be sent to the EOR requester after Web GIS page is prepared.