Emergency Obs. Request Information
- Disaster Type: Flood, Landslide and Storm
- Country: India
- Occurrence Date (UTC): 16 October, 2021
- SA activation Date(UTC): 17 October, 2021
- Requester: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Escalation to the International Charter: No
- GLIDE Number: FL-2021-000161-IND
Alert levels have been upgraded to 'red' in five districts of Kerala with heavy rainfall continuing to lash the State, causing widespread damage. Rivers are in spate in many parts of the State, overflowing their banks and flooding low-lying regions. Heavy rainfall has been lashing central and southern districts of the State since the early hours of Saturday. By evening, rainfall is likely to intensify in the northern districts also.
Flood, Landslide and Storm in India on 16 October, 2021 see detail
Sentinel Asia member only.
The account will be sent to the EOR requester after Web GIS page is prepared.
If you are interested in to be a member of Sentinel Asia, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org