Emergency Obs. Request Information
- Disaster Type: Flood and Landslide
- Country: Philippines
- Occurrence Date (UTC): 27 May, 2023
- SA activation Date(UTC): 25 May, 2023
- Requester: Manila Observatory (MO)
- Escalation to the International Charter: No
- GLIDE Number: TC-2023-000077-PHL
MANILA, Philippines — Typhoon Mawar may strengthen into a super typhoon, according to state meteorologists, who also predicted that the weather disturbance might enter the Philippine area of responsibility (PAR) around Friday.
Read more: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1772423/typhoon-mawar-may-enter-par-by-friday-intensify-into-super-typhoon-pagasa#ixzz82jWQiEG9
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook
EOR requesters-only Web-GIS site (with satellite imagery)see detail
The account will be sent to the EOR requester after Web GIS page is prepared.
If you are interested in to be a member of Sentinel Asia, please contact: z-sentinel.asia＠ml.jaxa.jp