Emergency Obs. Request Information
- Disaster Type: Flood, Landslide and Storm
- Country: Vietnam
- Occurrence Date (UTC): 30 October, 2023
- SA activation Date(UTC): 31 October, 2023
- Requester: Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE)
- Escalation to the International Charter: No
- GLIDE Number: FL-2023-000213-VNM
From the evening of October 29 to October 30, many localities in Ha Tinh had moderate to heavy rain, with some places having very heavy rain due to the influence of cold air. Prolonged heavy rain causes water levels in many rivers, streams, lakes, and dams to rise. In Ha Tinh province, heavy rain in recent days has caused many areas to be deeply flooded, and many arterial traffic routes have seriously eroded and left two people missing.
EOR requesters-only Web-GIS site (with satellite imagery)see detail
The account will be sent to the EOR requester after Web GIS page is prepared.
If you are interested in to be a member of Sentinel Asia, please contact: z-sentinel.asia＠ml.jaxa.jp