Emergency Obs. Request Information
- Disaster Type: Earthquake
- Country: Indonesia
- Occurrence Date (UTC): 2019-07-14
- SA activation Date(UTC): 2019-07-15
- Requester: National Agency for Disaster Management (BNPB)
- Escalation to the International Charter: Yes
- GLIDE Number:
The magnitude 7.3 quake was centered 103 miles southeast of Ternate in North Maluku province, at a depth of just 6 miles.
ALOS 2 InSAR Analysis of North Maluku Earthquake, Indonesia
The map in the left shows the information on the co-seismic deformation pattern following a 7.3 magnitude earthquake occurred in North Maluku province Indonesia. Map in the right shows the information about the line of sight displacement (LOS) after the shock.