Emergency Obs. Request Information
- Disaster Type: Flood, Landslide and Storm
- Country: Vietnam
- Occurrence Date (UTC): 26 September, 2023
- SA activation Date(UTC): 28 September, 2023
- Requester: Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE)
- Escalation to the International Charter: No
- GLIDE Number: FL-2023-000179-VNM
Heavy rain has recently caused many roads in the mountainous districts of Nghe An, Ha Tinh and Quang Binh provinces to be flooded and eroded. In the past 24 hours (from 8:00 a.m. on September 26 to 8:00 a.m. on September 27) in the provinces from Thanh Hoa to Quang Binh, there has been moderate rain, heavy rain, and in some places very heavy rain such as Quy Chau 410mm ( Nghe An); Thach Xuan 307 mm (Ha Tinh); Thanh Phong 223 mm (Thanh Hoa); Tan Lam 191 mm (Quang Binh).
EOR requesters-only Web-GIS site (with satellite imagery)see detail
The account will be sent to the EOR requester after Web GIS page is prepared.
If you are interested in to be a member of Sentinel Asia, please contact: z-sentinel.asia＠ml.jaxa.jp